Your Summer Session classes are just a few familiar clicks away
- CSUF students may register in Titan Online beginning at their assigned registration appointment time, which can be found in the Student Center. (See our Calendar page for registration start dates.)
- Register as you normally would, but be sure to select the appropriate Course Career before clicking search. See the specific instructions for which Course Career to choose on the Class Search page.
- Once you have performed any type of registration activity, you should confirm your schedule by printing your schedule from your Student Center.
- All holds must be cleared three business days prior to your registration appointment.
- Be sure to review the University’s refund policies before you register.
- Non-CSUF students must register for Summer Session through Open University. Please visit the Open University registration page for instructions.
- Maximum of 16 units may be taken during the entire summer term.
- For more information, view the complete Summer Session 2018 Registration Guide.