Summer Session 2019 Dates and Deadlines
Summer Session classes are offered in five sessions, and are between 5-10 weeks long. Students may enroll in classes that span multiple sessions.
Summer 2019 Sessions
|Session A||May 28 – June 28, 2019||5 weeks|
|Session B||July 1 – August 2, 2019||5 weeks|
|Session C||June 24 – August 2, 2019||6 weeks|
|Session D||May 28 – July 19, 2019||8 weeks|
|Session E||May 28 – August 2, 2019||10 weeks|
Summer Registration Dates
Registration begins on different dates depending on your grade level. Students may view their Registration Appointment date in the Titan Online Student Center. You can learn more about the registration process on our Register page.
- August 2019 Graduation Candidates: March 25, 2019
- Registration for Seniors: March 25-26, 2019 (begins at noon on March 25)
- Registration for Graduate students, Credentials, Juniors and 2nd Bachelors: March 27 , 2019
- Registration for Sophomores, Freshmen and Postbaccalaureate Undeclared: March 28 , 2019
- Registration for all CSU students until each session deadline: March 29, 2019
- Registration for Non-CSUF Students through Open University: April 8, 2019
Summer Important Dates and Deadlines
The Summer Session deadlines vary by session. Please review the information below for deadlines relating to your session.
|Last day students can add themselves to waitlists.||Last Night students will be enrolled from waitlists.||Last day to register without an electronic permit or late fee. Titan Online will be available for dropping and adding classes.||Last day to register/add with a late fee and an electronic permit; drop a class without a grade of "W"; or change grade option. Titan Online will be available for dropping and adding classes.||Last Day to withdraw with a grade of "W". To withdraw from a course, you are required to submit a Petition for Retroactive Withdrawal form. You will not be able to withdraw through Titan Online.|
|Session A||May 24||May 24||May 28||June 1||June 22|
|Session B||May 24||May 24||July 1||July 6||July 27|
|Session C||May 24||May 24||June 24||June 29||July 27|
|Session D||May 24||May 24||May 28||June 5||July 10|
|Session E||May 24||May 24||May 28||June 7||July 20|
The campus will be closed and there will be no classes on the following holidays:
- Monday, May 27, 2019: Memorial Day
- Thursday, July 4, 2019: Independence Day
For information on refunds, please visit the Student Financial Services Refund page .
If you have any questions about Summer Session, send us a note and we will get back to you soon.