Summer Session 2020 Dates and Deadlines
Summer Session classes are offered in five sessions, and are between 5-10 weeks long. Students may enroll in classes that span multiple sessions.
Summer 2020 Sessions
Class Schedule and Registration Guide
Beginning Monday, March 2, 2020, the Class Schedule and Registration Guide will be available on Titan Online. During this time, CSUF students may view the class schedule and add courses to their cart prior to their registration appointment date.
Summer Registration Dates
Registration begins on February 27, 2020. You can learn more about the registration process on our Register page.
- August 2020 Graduation Candidates: March 23, 2020
- Registration for Seniors: March 23-24, 2020 (begins at noon on March 23)
- Registration for Graduate students, Credentials, Juniors and 2nd Bachelors: March 25 , 2020
- Registration for Sophomores, Freshmen and Postbaccalaureate Undeclared: March 26 , 2020
- Registration for all CSU students until each session deadline: March 27, 2020
- Registration for Non-CSUF Students through Open University: April 6, 2020
Summer Important Dates and Deadlines
The Summer Session deadlines vary by session. Please review the information below for deadlines relating to your session.
The campus will be closed and there will be no classes on the following holidays:
- Monday, May 25, 2020: Memorial Day
- Friday, July 3, 2020: Independence Day Observed
For information on refunds, please visit the Student Financial Services Refund page .
If you have any questions about Summer Session, send us a note and we will get back to you soon.